- Early bird (until March 14, 2019): $350 + HST
- Regular (from March 15 to May 16, 2019): $425 + HST
- Late (as of May 17, 2019): $495 + HST
Registration for companions includes:
- Companion’s gift
- Welcome Reception on Saturday June 29 at the Quebec Convention Centre.
- Breakfast at the Hilton Québec (Saturday June 29, Sunday June 30 and Monday July 1).
- Sunday Lunch at the restaurant of the Hilton Quebec.
- CUA Night on Sunday June 30 and President’s Reception and Banquet on Monday July 1.
Click here to view the Web site for Quebec City and its area and to help you plan your trip.
*IMPORTANT NOTE - Due to the Health Canada Food and Drug Act and the derived Food and Drug Regulations, access to the Exhibit Hall will be strictly reserved to the Health Care Professional duly registered as is at the CUA 2019. The Foyer of the Exhibit Hall will be accessible to all categories of registration.